Friday, September 22, 2017

Day 4

It is our fourth day here and it is very cool...like in the 50’s out there and breezy. I see it is hot at home. We have found lots of data. I have gotten my Andrews line back to 1660. The Sharp line has taken me back to 1833. The McDonald line is back to the 1800’s. The Friend line back to the 1800’s. It is slow going. Many countries did not start formal record keeping until the 1800’s like Ireland. Some of the dates dealing with the Sharps are wrong. In one instance I have a relative about which I can find very little except her birthdate and her mother’s and daughter’s names. The only bit of info I found recorded in her birthplace of Ireland is a possible prison sentence of hard labor for stealing somthing. I don’t know if she is that person or not. Only time and further research will tell. So here is an Irish blessing for you!

Had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. We both really enjoyed our meal. Brought back some cheesecake for supper. Tomorrow we will work on Henry’s German relatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment